Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Falling in love in/with Nerja...


Look, LOOK at these pictures of where we are now and tell me you wouldn´t want to stay forever, too!I am behind on pictures, but I had to start with the ones from Nerja instead of catching up. Ramón and I both like this little city the best out of everywhere we have been. It is absolutely breathtaking. We were a little worn out from our adventures in Marbella and Morocco, so since arriving yesterday here, we have been relaxing.

Our first stop after checking into to the wonderful little hotel was.... Ayo!! We ate paella until we
couldn´t anymore, stumbled onto the beach, and rested until we felt like
climbing the hill back into town. Even looking at
the pictures today I am still laughing.

We´ll keep working on adding pictures, but we need to get out of this internet cafe for now before they stop asking nicely.

Love to everyone back home!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to comment that Ramon seemed to have added something until I saw your post about his beard. I am sure that he fits in well in those European countries. Just please, don't let me see a cigarette hanging from your mouth. HA!

Roxanne

Anonymous said...

WOW! Cool pic's beautiful. Need to see more of you(Aimee) though! ;-)
-tiff